Monday, June 15, 2009

Jesus is so Awsome!!!

God is so amazing!
Yesterday He once again revealed His marvalous works! Sunday morning there was such a sweet spirit in the service. We prayed for each other and God worked in so many hearts. God really used Adam, the worship leader, in a mighty way! I spent the afternoon reading my Bible and anticipating our evening service. I wasn't in the least disappointed, that's for sure! God moved in such a powerful way. Eveything from Bible reading and each song, God's hand was on. Katrina (my youngest) had the verses to the "Revelation Song" and was so incrediably anointed. Music practice went pretty rough, so we all knew God was up to something. None of us could of imagined the glory that was about to fill the house. Our young people recived a powerful touch, along with many others in the congregation. It seemed that things were coming to a settling in the Spirit, then the guys,started singing "Let it rain, Let it rain,open the floodgates of heaven.....", accapella, the came another wave of the Holy Ghost across the church.
His arm is not short and His promises are sure, and He deserves ALL the praise and honor thats due unto HIS NAME!!!!
Thank you Jesus!

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

How good this does my heart. Kerman has special meaning to me. wink/wink

April Renee said...

Yup, I know! big smile!!!