Friday, May 29, 2009

HE is my EVERYTHING!!!

Trusting God, why is that so difficult for us? Could it be because of a betrayal of a friend or parent? Broken promises from those who were you're heros? The ones that were suppose to protect you from the evils of this world disappointed you by inflicting abuse, or pain? What ever the reason, people will break promises, cause physical and emotional pain, and we will in turn loose trust in them and sometimes mankind. Nevertheless, in the mist of all this pain and confusion, God remains trustworthy! He promises are true and never change!! He is our HEALER, our COUNSELOR, LAWYER, MIND REGULATOR, in fact, HE Is EVERYTHING we need. We can trust HIM with our deepest secrets and hurts. HE is patiently waiting for us to give everything to HIM so HE can show HIMSELF to us as TRUSTWORTHY!!!
Thank you Lord for you faithfulness!!!

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Don't know why. Blame it on old age but after reading your post, I thought of a Mother Teresa quote: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much". He is there with you; however, He is being silent. Praying, and love ya.