Thursday, May 7, 2009

Take God at His Word

Last night was another great service at Penetcostal Tabernacle! No running, shouting or anything that we Apostolics equate with a "good service". We had a simple Bible study, however the subject matter was very timely and is very important to our walk with God. In this life, trust is a difficult thing to aquire. Sin has caused hurts, betrayals and abuses of many types. This and more has caused humanity to not trust. When so many of us have been hurt by the very ones that were suppose to protect us, love us and keep us from the ugliness of the world violated everything sacred. But in the mist of all that, God waits patiently, wanting so bad to prove His trustworthliness.
Pastor read a "ton" of scripture regarding God keeping His promises. There were so many I had forgotten in God's word that I had to stop, relax, and remind myself of the miricles God has promised and fulfilled in my family,the church and in so many lives I am in contact with. I am so thankful I serve a TRUSTWORTHY God!!!

No comments: