Friday, May 1, 2009

Another Tri-Tip dinner...

I am now sitting in my recliner resting my tired body, but it's a good tired. Tonight was a bianuual tri-tip dinner our church is known for in out little town. It is a busy day but a fun one.
I got to know several of our new converts tonight. We come and go from church services, but to actually work side by side allows for oppurtunity to for us to see each other in different enviroment. Sis. Gloria worked next to me tonight and Sis. Kim, and they are a nutty as I am, just not as loud. :0)
I do have to brag on Sis. Hill....She did an awsome job managing this dinner. She was without her other half (our Pastor), however she did it.(never doubted)Organizing the dinner is not an easy task, however she has a knack with this kindof stuff. I am proud of my Pastor's wife and all she does for Pentecostal Tabernacle.
I guess now I will go to bed and rest and get ready for the busy weekend. God is GOOD, All the time!!!

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Working around the church is where the blessings are the greatest. And I can't agree with you more - Susan is a wonderful organizer. I proud of my niece too.