Friday, February 27, 2009

I Love You!!!

Photobucket
The "I love you" sign is the only universal sign in the world!!


I love you is the most important three words spoken in any language! It gives words to an emotion,or feelings that can not be explained. Everyday, my family tells each other we love them whether right before hanging up the phone, before leaving one another, and before we drift off to sleep, those prescious words are spoken, and meant from the heart.
Do your self a favor, make sure the ones you love know it!
Don't be afraid of those three words, they will change your life and that of those you love, you may not have tomorrow to tell them!!!
I love you Nathan, Nannette and Katrina! You three are the gifts of God to me!!! I never want you to forget or doubt that!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Love is a beautiful word but an even more beautiful action. To activately love is the utmost.