Friday, February 6, 2009

God is Good

God has been so good to us! I just stand amazed when I step back and look at all the answers to pray that have come to pass.
Although there are still many questions without answers and prays yet in waiting, I trust. I have no reason not to!
The Bible gives us examples over and over again that God does what HE says HE will do. This is given to us for an example, something to prove His faithfulness.
God told Joshua many many times to "be strong and of a good courage", He knew that Joshua needed the gentle nudge that "hey Joshua, I am God and I WILL see you throught to the Promise Land!"
So today, I am trusting, and thanking God for all the answers to prayer that He has answered yesterday and today, because I KNOW He will answer the ones in waiting.
Because, Sis. Hill, Sis. Nancy, Nannette, Katrina, Candi....
"HE is an on time God, YES HE is....."

2 comments:

Susan Hill said...

Great Post! Just found your blog!! Love the family picture!

April Renee said...

Oh yeah... The pictures...
I've been meaning to email you some of them.... of course the ones of the girls are just gourgeous! (streight hair and all!)
!!!!!!