Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Weekend

Well, Nathan and I had a nice quiet weekend shopping for cars. Yes, our income tax came in and we needed a car so Katrina can have the car we have currently been driving.
Car shopping with my husband can be frusterating number one, he's a mechanic, number two, he only likes foreign made cars, number three, he wants low miles and for our price range, it was tough to find. I have been on craigslist, cars.com and edmounds websites since Thursday and was ready to find that right deal. Several times, I thought we HAD found the "right"deal, however my husband would tell the person, "we want to look at a few more cars and we'll get back to you". Well, I was about done, looking when we had one more car to see. It was that "deal" we were looking and praying for. I asked God to lead us to the right car and price. God KNEW what we needed. It was everything my husband wanted and met my standards very nicley. I must say, I do look good in it!!!
Now we all have cars, after being negotiating who's gonna use what car at what time to pick up whoever. Praise the Lord, they are nicer than anything we've ever had!! God is our provider!
The girls just arrived home from youth retreat. They are so tired but very excited about the weekend. I saw thier pictures already, Sis. Hill, get the kleenox box ready... there is a sweet picture of Misty and Adam praying with Mark!!! I am so excited to see God working in him!!! His hair looks good too!
Tonight is another exciting Revial night at Pentecostal Tabernacle.
I know God will do more miricles and more souls saved, and broken hearts and lives mended, that just what God does best!!!

No comments: