Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can't wait till the Weekend!

Today is Wensday, the middle of the week and my longest workday! I started work at Sorenson Video relay at 6 am til noon, and will go till 5 pm with freelance interpreting jobs. At of course, Church tonight then homework and packing for Ladies Conference in Sacremento!!!! The girls and I are so excited to go. We have never attended a Ladies Conference and our Pastors' wife is our sectional leader, so it should be great!!! (cant' wait to make faces at her while she sits prim and proper on the platform!!!!)
My dear friend Debra Mackey is rooming with us, I feel real sorry for her. My premadonas can take a while when they primp!! :0)
When I go to confereces I get a sense of anticpation to see what God will do in that meeting. The reason is, is that the speaker has no idea who will be there, what situation the particpants are in and what they need from God. So when I go and see how God meets needs through that willing vessal, I marvel at the proof that God is, and He hears and answers out prayers in a way only He can!!!!
I know many of us that are going are seeking answers and a fresh touch of God, I can't wait to see what happens to my girls, friends and even myself.
Also I can 't wait for the girl time fun we will have with old friends and new.
That is one of my persoanl goals, to meet NEW friends and get outta of my comfort zone.
So, can't wait till tomorrow!!!!!!!!

No comments: