Monday, July 20, 2009

I hate being sick!!!!


Yesterday was suppose to be dedicated for church and worship, however, I had to worship the best I could at home. I was sick! Yuck!!! I appreciate the feeling good days more after being reminded how it feels to be sick. I get headaches and migranes often but when you add the stomach, it's no fun.
So, today I am feeling much better, but a bit on the shaky side, so I will eat something healthy, and not do anything heavy duty and thank the Lord for health! He Is Good all the time!

4 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Praying you're over it completely, soon!

Karen J. Hopper said...

I'm praying too that you will mend real quickly.

April Renee said...

Thank you!
I am much better now. It was that stomach thing.. ya know!
I hate throwing up!!!

ugur said...

where is the sex?