Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Nathan and I had a wonderful time in Pismo this past weekend!! The weather was perfect! Not too hot not to cold. Saturday we slept in and just took it easy. Went to a few thrift stores ( I love thrift stores), then met up with my sister Cameo and my handsome nephews for an early dinner. After that, we had a reservation to enjoy the Sycamore Hot Springs in Avila. That was so relaxing and enjoyable. We plan to go again! Sunday we slept in again, had coffe and a pastry, (Nathan's favorite breakfeast). Then we walked around the outlet mall. Shopping done, we went down to Diansour Caves, a beach in Shell Beach. This beach is visted by residents mostly and is not crowed at all. We stayed there an hour or more just enjoying the beautiful day before heading back to the valley. Avila Farms was our last stop, and boy did we have fun. I really missed Emily and Abbey (my youngest nieces) when we were there. The animals we darling. We enjoyed to shops there as well and the different fruits and veggies. That also will be a repeat visit spot.
Now we are back at home in the ole routine. It's good to get away, but I miss my kids, home and four dogs. Home at last!!!

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Glad you had a good time. Wish we'd been home so we could have hooked up. It's going to be a monthly ritual for us going to San Francisco; however, am seeing good result for Bro. Hopper. One of your Pismo times, we will get together!

April Renee said...

Sis. Hopper,

I am looking to one of those times. Would love to spend some time with you and Bro. Hopper.
Love ya