Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jesus Does Love Us!!!!

God has done it again!!! We have been two months behind on our house payment and very close to foreclosure. Both Nathan's and my hours had been cut most of the summer, which is usually when Nathan makes most of his money being an A/C tech.
Recently, I had oppurtunity to do some freelance long term interpreting for the school district (my old stomping grounds), and a labor and delivery at emergecy rate, all adding up to the ground total of what is owed and a little more to boot!
God came through right on time! God has really been teaching us some lessons most importantly, learning to trust HIM and not rely on our own abilities. HE is so GOOD!!!!

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD

Psalm 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

2 Samuel 22:3
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

2 Samuel 22:31
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him

Psalm 31:14
But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God.

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Yes He does...and oh yes, He is.

Kathy McElhaney said...

Rejoicing (and breathing a sigh of relief) with you! God is so great!