Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank God for Second Chances



Today my hubby and I are celebrating our 9th anniversary. This is our "second" time around with each other. We separated and divorced in 1996 and remarried in January 19, 2001! The road has been long and hard but God has been so good to us! Marriage isn't about falling in and out of love, it's loving unconditionally and forgiving. However, the biggest ingredient in a marriage is Jesus!!! If HE is not center of your life and marriage, well, there just isn't much there.
Nathan, I love you so much and glad you and I will grow old together and walk Heaven's streets together!!!!

5 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Beautifully said April. I am so thankful that you and Nathan are soul mates. Congratulations to your 9th anniversary. Love you both.

Kathy McElhaney said...

Happy Anniversary, April and Nathan. God has been good! Love you.

April Renee said...

Thanks so much! Marring a Davies has been an experience,just glad I got the best one outta the bunch!! giggle

fatquiver said...

Well now I've found your blog, sister. It's gonna be a long morning! *smile*

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Congratulations! Every marriage is a miracle. To God be the glory.

http://kelleyhighway.blogspot.com/