Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where Were You April 11, 1987??


I was at an alter in Fresno, California promising my life to the man of my dreams. We were married 22 years ago today!Some of you may have been there. Now, most of you know we were divorced for 5 years so legally we have been married for 17 years however, we celebrate both annaversaries. Hey, don't knock it, I get dinner and flowers twice a year!
I am so thankful for my husband and what God has been doing in our individual lives and in our marriage.
God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, more than we could ever ask of think!!! God has been truly good to us!!

2 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

I was there! Happy anniversary you two and have a blessed Easter!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Anniversary you two. I was there too. God has been good, hasn't He?