Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mexico Anyone????

Well it is finally upon us! Tomorrow all four of us will climb into our car and head to Long Beach California and from there board the Carnival Paradise and off to Mexico we go!!! Ensanada is our destination for Saturday! If you haven't figured it out yet, we are going on a three day cruise to Mexico! We are excited since we have never been on a cruise before so this is a real adventure!!! We have studied the websites on cruises and Ensanda and are anxious to go!
I have books to read by the pool side and Nathan wants to see the blow hole and pharmacies (pray saints pray). I hope he doesn't get frisked for all the drugs he plans to buy. The girls and I are anxious just to look around and see what treasures we can find. Katrina wants a cowboy hat, a watch and something else, I don't remember. Nannette is just anxious to get away as I am.
We leave Friday evening from Long Beach, Saturday is Ensanada, Sunday is all day on the sea and Monday return to Long Beach. We will stop and see my aunt who lives in Long Beach on the way home. I will post pictures as soon as I can Monday night or Tuesday. The sad thing is I start my Statistics class Monday too.... back to reality!

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Hope you all have a wonderful time!