Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's Resolutions


New Year's resolutions are know never to be followed after January 31, however, this year, I have some definite ones. The first, is to fall in love with Jesus all over again, every day. Too many times I am distracted by the days running and sometimes just exhausted and forget that I haven't given Jesus my full attention. I want to change that this next year. Without Jesus, my life is a mess and I don't want that.
The second resolution is to take better care of the temple the Lord supplied me. I just have one chance with this ole body, so I better made good of it.
The third is to trust I am loved and belong. This is probably the most difficult for me. God has put people in my life to minister to me, teach me and to love me. My head knows this, but my heart has a hard time trusting that rejection is not an issue.
So, to make myself accountable, I have shared my resolutions with you. I am going to prayerfully do my best to see it through. I'll let you know the results this time next year!!! Hee hee
May God bless my friends and family with a year of joy, strength and wellness. That you will be wrapped in HIS loving arms daily and the HIS grace will be sufficient till the day of HIS great returning......
Love ya all and Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Excellent resolutions that we all need to invoke. Love and Happy Days.